February Favourites


Its the time of the month where the favourites come out to play. And I have a strong line up for you today. Pens at the ready…


Oriflame Wonder Lash | This has been a bit of a go to product this month. I can't seem to put this mascara down. Its everything you would want in a bottle and more. Wonder Lash is one of those mascaras that separates every single lash and gives them crazy length too. It just makes your lashes go boom. It doesn't leave them clumpy or flat & lifeless, it simply gives your lashes the perfect lift. I love this mascara dearly. The best part is there is no flaking or smudging what so ever. Its the perfect mascara for those days where you need your lashes to hold and stay put. And with a price tag of £8.45, you have no excuse not to make a sneaky purchase. 


Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Cream | This has been a product I can't seem to leave the house without. My love for this thing is that bad. This hand cream and I are best buddies. It saves me from squirming over my dry hands and blasts moisture back into my skin instantly. The ingredients are also quite impressive. Enriched with Argan oil, grape seed and pomegranate, it holds an impressive quantity of anti oxidants and nourishing properties. Its beautiful. And its only £9.00 - Not bad if I do say so myself! 


Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Paint in 'Golden Bronze' | First off, lets talk shades. Whilst 'Rich Russet' is the well known favourite of beauty bloggers left, right & centre, I prefer 'Golden Bronze' instead. Why?! Because its stunning. Its a rich golden bronze with orange undertones, great for drawing out those blue eyes of mine. The product is so easy to wear that I love wearing this on the days where I am super busy. Its faff free and it keeps my eyes looking pretty the whole day without budging. What more could I ask for? For swatches, click here


Bi Facil Lancome | This is such a beautiful eye make up remover. Fact. Its probably my favourite one so far. This product works quite differently from the array of coveted micellar waters and cream cleansers that line the aisles. It is an oil based eye make up remover, that you shake before popping onto a cotton pad. Rather then rubbing away at the eyes, you simply hold the soaked cotton pad over your eyes for 20 seconds and swipe away. It simply takes two swipes to rid your eye of make up with this product. And it does it so gently too. If you want to be gentle to your eyes, this is definitely the best product you could use. 

____

Whats your go to product of the month?


Nadja
xx

8 comments:

  1. I definitely need to try the Oriflame mascara and you actually reminded me that I forgot to include Rich Russet into my favourites. Upsy daisy :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Do try it! Honestly a very nice mascara! Gives you lift! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I used to use Bi Facil Lancome and it was fantastic.....I am not sure why I stopped using it. Thanks for reminding me of it :)
    emmasbeginning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Clarins is a nice one too! xx

      Delete
  3. Oriflame mascara is really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bi-Facil really is one of the best eye makeup removers in the market. The pomegranate hand cream sounds fresh, fruity, and clean.

    Marie
    candidlymarie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Another nice one is from Clarins? Have you tried it?

      Delete

Please feel free to comment! I love them! You guys are my muse!