Behind the blog: New updates



Hello my lovely readers! I hope your all doing well! As for me, I have spent the past few days slogging away over a desk in a fluffy jumper, trying to whip this blog into shape. And in shape it is starting to become. There are a few updates happening that I feel the need to inform you of with this blog and lets just say I have some exciting news for you all! Lets get cracking shall we… 



The Makeover 

The first bit of news (that I have kind of spoiled already) is that I made over the entire blog. I took the plunge and got a bit techy. I surprised myself with how well I did on the coding front. I am not exactly a pro, but I coped. Somehow. And for the first time I am happy with how it looks. This gets the ball rolling onto my other news... 


The Schedule

A couple of small blog things to announce before I get onto the big news! I am currently and will in future be updating: EVERY OTHER DAY. Over the past few months I have been a bit off with the influx of posts and I wasn't the most consistent person. Since the beginning of summer, I felt my mojo spring back to life. And as corny as it sounds I really want to get back on track to a regular schedule. Which I have been doing over the past couple of months. I am declaring a consistent update of posts. Lets see how I do!


The Project

You may not know this about me but I am a jewellery designer. I have the degree and everything. Its a part of my life that I don't really openly share with you guys on this blog. And I want to change that. Recently my fingers got a little creative and I started to make some jewellery. That turned into more jewellery and now I have an ever-growing collection on my hands. Its an exciting step forward for me and because I am so happy, I want to share it with my readers first. Your getting the exclusive first peek into my new collection. Watch this space…  


_____________________

 What are your thoughts regarding the Jewellery collection? Would you like to see it?
Do let me know your thoughts. I would really appreciate them!



Nadja
xx



                                             

8 comments:

  1. Love your new blog makeover. You have done a great job! Im a complete coding idiot & struggle with the basic of basics.
    You should show us some of your jewellery - I love seeing what people get up to outside of blogging
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! Your very sweet. I'll have to admit that I am a coding idiot too. I was very antsy about giving the whole thing a good make over but we coding idiots can do it! Haha. The jewellery will be revealed!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Awww! Thankyou! That means a lot! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I would love to see the new jewellery collection :)! Love the new layout too xx

    Would you like to join my Student Box Swap (UK college and university students only)? Check my blog for more details!
    laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thank you! Your comment means a lot! I will be showing it to you guys - I promise! And I will check out the Student Box Swap in the morning! It sounds exciting! xx

      Delete
  4. I'd love to see your jewllery collection! I'm really curious about it now. I'm also loving your layout, it looks amazing! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! I love them! You guys are my muse!