Meet My Monthly Advertisers…


I love being introduced to new blogs to read. I thought I would 'Share the Love' and introduce you to a couple more! Meet this months 'Featured Advertisers… Please let me introduce you to a pair of AMAZING bloggers. You will be jealous! 


ADVERTISER:  Miss Stephanie Usher  |  Hope, Freedom, Love
Blogs about Beauty & Lifestyle





Tell us a bit about you and your blog. 

My name is Stephanie, I’m 23 and I’m based in Hertfordshire. I run ‘Hope, Freedom, Love’ which is a beauty and lifestyle blog. ‘Hope, Freedom, Love’ is three years old and it’s the best hobby I could wish for. If you like daily content then I’m the blog for you, as I post new content every single day at 7am! I write about everything that interests me (and hopefully my readers). This can be anything from new makeup releases, hauls and reviews, to recipes, life updates and fun things to do! 

I love meeting and chatting to fellow bloggers and readers, so please come by and visit! You can follow me on BlogLovin’, Twitter and Instagram to ensure you don’t miss a single thing!




ADVERTISER:  Daily Make Up Blog  |  Katie Nield
Blogs about Beauty… 



Tell us a bit about you and your blog. 

My name is Katie, and I have started this blog to review new products, over (or under) hyped products. On my blog you will find daily post of the newest trends within makeup as well as some old well loved favourites. I am a trained makeup artist and beauty therapist, and my reviews cover skincare, nail care and hair care in depth, as well as makeup. I have trained and worked In the beauty industry for about a year and a half, which I think gives me an insiders perspective to professional tips and tricks used.

Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you stop by!

Blog |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Facebook


______________________

If you would like to be featured or Advertise with me, get in touch.
Have a Happy New Year!


Nadja
xx


1 comment:

Please feel free to comment! I love them! You guys are my muse!