The Royal Jelly Eye Serum


I am a serious collector of eye creams. Its safe to say I have built up quite the stash. But I have never tried an 'Eye Serum' before. It was time to put one to the test… 



The 'Royal Jelly Eye Serum' from Dr.Organic is a light gel based cream which has the consistency of a lotion. The product is easy to apply around the eye area with absolutely no tugging - It slides onto skin like a dream. The eye serum is cooling and dries quickly when in contact with skin. The formula is paraben free, full of Organic Ingredients & very gentle - Ideal for those with sensitive skin around the eyes. This product has an ingredient called 'Royal Jelly' which is said to have lots of Anti-Aging properties. Its a natural ingredient that helps to tackle fine lines. You can use this product as an eye cream itself or in Winter use it for touch ups throughout the day. Whilst I wouldn't recommend people with dry skin to use it for the colder months, it is a lovely eye cream that promotes natural ingredients in skin care. Recommended for those with sensitive skin or looking for something lightweight. 


___________________________

What is your 'go to' Eye Cream?
Spill the beans. 


Nadja
xx

3 comments:

  1. Fab post hun, the eye serum sounds really lovely and I love that it doesn’t tug against the skin :) I love that it helps with anti-ageing also as you can never start too early :) I love using Benefit's Eye Potent cream

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, this sounds absolutely perfecto! I'd never heard of this make either so thanks for the recommendation!

    SinĂ©ad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! I love them! You guys are my muse!