The Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturiser



I have recently fallen in love - With a Tinted Moisturiser. Let me introduce you to a product that works miracles for dry skin… 






The 'Tinted Moisturising Balm' from Bobbi Brown has quickly become one of my favourite everyday bases. The tinted moisturiser has a nice hydrating formula that feels comfortable and light on the skin. The consistency of the product feels very much like a fine cream. It blends seamlessly into the skin offering decent coverage for a tinted moisturiser. The formula is designed to hydrate skin which means this is great for those with dry skin. It sweeps over dry patches and doesn't make any flakey areas obvious. This product sits on dry skin beautifully. The product leaves your skin looking glowing and healthy which makes this my new best friend. 

I love that this base sits so beautifully on skin and unlike some foundations, this tinted moisturiser looks like my actual skin. Its long lasting and will sit in tact on the skin for hours. The Tinted Moisturising Balm offers a light coverage but does a good job in covering redness. Its also very easy to build up, so you can layer it on and if you feel like you need a top up half way through the day you can do so without any problems. I love to apply this with a Shiseido Foundation Brush but applying it with your fingers works wonders too. The product is quite scented though, it smells of roses. Whilst I don't like the smell that much, the formula is so beautiful that I use it anyway. I would deem this a dry skin types best friend. It is the perfect product to have with you during the winter. 


___________________________

What is your 'go to' Foundation or base product? 
Spill your thoughts below. I appreciate them all. 


Nadja
xx 

2 comments:

  1. The packaging looks interesting compared to the other tinted moisturizers I've seen. I love Bobbi Brown products and right now my go to foundation product is the 24HR one from Lancome.

    http://perfectshadeofmauve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds too good, specially for the winter months ahead. I have dry skin and seems to be a good rescue and also the packaging is so classy. But I do absolutely love Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer it's my favorite as it add a gorgeous luminous glow.

    Sam || Beautydetour

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! I love them! You guys are my muse!