The Winter Cleanser


With Winter comes cold weather and dry skin. So its now that I start to bring some more hydrating products into my skin care routine. I thought I would introduce you to my 'Winter Cleanser'… 



The Cleansing Balm from Clinique is a favourite of mine for dry and flaky skin. The 'Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm' is a soft balm that is rich with plant oils to help remove make up & dirt from the skin. The formula is soft, light and easy to apply. The cleanser melts into the skin immediately to create an oil. I tend to massage the product into the skin with my fingers and then add water to create a lather. I use a soft flannel and warm water to remove the cleanser from my skin. The cleanser is really good at removing all kinds of make up including waterproof formulas. This particular cleanser leaves my skin feeling soft, hydrated and smooth. It does not leave a greasy residue at all. For those with dry & sensitive skin, its a wonderful product. The oil feels moisturising and whats nice is that give yourself a facial massage whilst using the product.


________________________

What is your Winter Skin Care Staple?
Recommend me something.


Nadja
xx

4 comments:

  1. I have to try this, I love Clinique skin care!

    A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to get my hands on this! It sounds absolutely lovely, and I adore balm cleansers :)

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a brilliant cleanser - must give this a try in the future!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most amazing thing I have EVER bought!

    www.carly-heath.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! I love them! You guys are my muse!