5 Morning Beauty Habits You Should Try


Happy Monday readers! Here are 5 Morning Beauty Habits that you should try out… 



Start your mornings with a Herbal Tea. 

I always try to drink a cup of herbal tea every morning. Teas are a great source of antioxidants which provide our skin with a lot of benefits. Antioxidants from herbal teas help to prevent ageing in the skin. Some teas help to reverse sun damage in our skin whilst others are known for their ability to soothe redness in skin. If you interested in what different teas can do for your skin then check out '6 teas that benefit your skin'. 


Add SPF into your Morning routine.

Regardless of the weather and the season, we should all be wearing SPF. SPF helps to protect our skin from the sun and even if its raining, I think it should be worn. Putting SPF on your skin takes two minutes! Try including a moisturiser with SPF into your skincare routine during the colder months of the year. It makes you less likely to forget to put some on! Switch to a sun cream in the Summer months for more protection. 


Eat a healthy breakfast. 

Eat a healthy breakfast to kick start your day. Fill your plate with foods that provide your skin with lots of nutrients. Ditch the Sugar loaded cereals and opt for more natural sources of foods. Bananas are a nice option to include into your breakfast. They contain Amino Acids which help to produce & repair skin cells and collagen in your skin. Eggs are a great source of Vitamin B, which aid in cell reproduction and growth. Finally Oats are packed with Selenium, which helps to maintain your skins elasticity. Selenium also helps to protect your skin against free radical damage. Food is a great way of protecting and repairing your skin, so try to eat a healthy breakfast. 


Cleanse your skin every morning. 

Use a gentle cleanser to wash your face. Dirt and grime collects on our pillows whilst we sleep and it can very easily spread to our faces. That dirt can very easily cause a break out! You may want to prevent those pesks called 'spots' cropping up by cleansing thoroughly every morning. It also makes your skin feel cleaner and that is always nice! 


Don't stress. 

Mornings can be rushed, stressful and hectic. We sleep through alarms, run around the house and try to get out of the door on time. Its a well known fact that stress is bad for your health and it can affect the condition of your skin. I like to keep my mornings stress free. Ditch the stress in the mornings by giving yourself more time to get ready. Do something that is relaxing, whether that is having a shower or putting on some calming music. Waking up with less stress, leaves you feeling great throughout your day. 


____________________________

What is your favourite tip for the Mornings?
Spill the beans.


Nadja
xx

6 comments:

  1. I really want to try a herbal tea, I have never had one before x

    Zoe Mountford x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a healthy breakfast helps me soso much. I love a herbal tea in the morning too

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to learn to stop stressing so much when I'm rushing around in the mornings! I'd probably feel a lot more confident without all those stress breakouts x
    Aisling | Aislings beauty bytes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab post lovely, some really great tips! I don’t always have time for breakfast in a morning so now I always do myself a fruit smoothie so I’m getting something :) I love cleansing my skin first thing in a morning as it always feels more awake afterwards

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love herbal tea. Peppermint is my favourite, but I'm currently loving Twinings fudge melts green tea.

    Emily xo
    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, and I totally agree! I need my time in the mornings and I don't go anywhere without my huge herbal tea mug and a good breakfast :) xx
    Gyudy @ Gyudy's Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! I love them! You guys are my muse!