ByTerry Make Up Picks


Whilst on a trip to SpaceNK I found myself browsing the By Terry counter. Lets just say there were a few things I could not walk away from… 







I'm a bit late to the party on these ones, but the Ombre Blackstar Cream Eyeshadow Sticks from By Terry are simply divine.  They have a light and creamy formula, which is thin and easy to apply. These cream eyeshadows are designed to brighten up the eye area through its light-reflecting radiant finish. The finish of these are a smooth metallic finish with a subtle glittery sheen. These eyeshadows are easy to wear and long lasting on my lids. 


I have them in two shades - 'Misty Rock' and 'Frozen Quartz'. Both shades are absolutely stunning in colour and flattering to wear. Misty Rock is a beautiful sparkly purple shade with soft neutral brown undertones. Its neutral undertones make this a shade that is easy to wear. Frozen Quartz is my favourite shade of the two. Its a really pretty pink champagne that helps to lift the area around your eyes. I highly recommend these to anyone interested in trying By Terry Make up. 


The Baume De Rose Nutri-Couleur is a tinted lip balm range with 8 shades to choose from. These tinted lip balms have a rich but light moisturising formula that keeps your lips nourished for hours. What I love about this product, is that it does a fantastic job at moisturising dry chapped lips. These lip balms are enriched with softening rose flower wax and shea butter to help nourish dry lips. I have the shade 'Toffee Cream', which is a lovely soft toffee shade. I don't have a shade like this in my collection, but let me stress how beautiful this colour is. 



~

Let me know what your favourite products are from By Terry...


Nadja 
xx

1 comment:

  1. I've heard lots of good things about the cream shadow sticks, I must give them a try. The packaging of the products is so pretty! x

    Gemma Louise

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! I love them! You guys are my muse!