'Resolutions'


I am a bit late to party, but today I am on a roll...

So, for 2013, I have decided to try and become a more active person! I want to be someone, who in the new year, involves herself in lots of new experiences; these are my resolutions...

To combat this task I have written a list of things I want to experience within the year of 2013... You may not know this, but I LOVE lists!


~ Travelling ~

I want to go and see as many places as possible this year! I had my first taste of backpacking last summer, where I went and traveled part of South America! Since then I have become addicted to backpacking! On my list are Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia, of which I plan to hit up in the summer ~ I have ALWAYS wanted to go!



~Be Healthy~

Since Christmas time, I have been SUPER unhealthy and put on a bit of weight. I want to change that! Don't we all? I will start with healthy eating - Fruits, sporadic bursts of excersize every now and then, and if I loose some weight ~ great!  I think healthy eating will not only improve my 'figure' but my skin too! So this resolution needs to be DONE!



~Do things I have never done before~ YOLO!

I want this to be a year of NEW experiences! They shape us, teach us new things. Even if it is the smallest of things to do, I want to be able to say I have done it! Some of the things I actually want to do include:



1. Have a themed 'magical' picnic
2. Attend a summer festival with bright wellies
3. Go stay in the countryside and have a magical time!
4. Get my second piercing in my ears
5. Walk through some Rice Paddies in Asia. 


~Take more Photographs~

I feel I do not take enough! I want to document the younger years of my life and my friends life more. I love looking back  through photos to my younger days. It makes me happy! 

I want to try and take a few arty portraits of myself. I do not have many and I like arty shots!



~Face your fears~

Yes. We all have them. Some of mine are ridiculous though, so I want to face them. I fear what bleach will do to my hair. I have never dyed my hair, so I want to go all dramatic and go light blonde. I will post proof of when I do this! Other fears include lifts and heights. I will face them all! Determined. 

~

SO these are my R.E.S.O.L.U.T.I.O.N.S ~ Let us see how I go!

Let the fun begin...

What are your Resolutions? Have you ever stuck to any before?

Love to you all

Nadja 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! I love them! You guys are my muse!