1. Drink water. I want to drink it. Lots of it. Whether its in with my green tea or on its own, just sitting there in a glass, I want to be able to drink enough water to keep my body and skin hydrated. I like to think working on the inside can help achieve something on the outside too.
2. Eat healthily. What you eat affects not only your health & weight but your skin too. I want to improve all three aspects and use a healthy diet to get both my skin and weight back on track. Its time to shift the weight that the stress of uni left me with. This is the year of being happy with my body!
3. Cut off the locks. I have long hair. Terribly long hair. It can be hard to maintain and I can be quite lazy. I suit shoulder length hair more then I do long. And I love a shorter style. It can be SO refreshing to give it the chop. So I want to get it cut and preferably dyed a light blonde with it. I haven't been a light blonde since the age of four. Something here needs to be corrected.
4. Finish more products. My stash is unbelievable. As a shopaholic, I can tell you I have so much stuff tucked away it can be slightly overwhelming. And this year I want to get through a bulk of it. I want to be able to come to the end of that year lightening the load of my 'beyond ridiculous' stash as I so call it and discover some gems at the same time. Thats the plan anyway...
5. Nail my skin care routine. My skin loves drama. I solve one matter and out pops another. It likes living on the edge, you could say. When you have skin that is dry, dehydrated and sensitive all rolled into one, it can be quite difficult. And terribly annoying too. I go through products like its water trying to find something my skin loves. I have a few miracle workers and I'm nearly there, but still it needs perfecting - And this year I want to nail it and have a skin care routine that I love completely.
What are your beauty resolutions? Any of yours match mine? I would love to hear from you!