Yves Rocher 'Youthful Glow Foundation'


I am not the biggest foundation fan. I much prefer a BB cream to foundation because of its far more moisturising qualities. But when a foundation that does everything you need it to, swings your way - You grab at it and then rave about it. And that is just what I am going to do! Let me introduce your dry/ future winter skins to an amazing foundation...


This foundation is suited for Normal to Dry skin types. It is designed to hydrate skin whilst creating a smooth, glowing base for dull looking skin. The finish is a matte satin, which helps to give you that natural looking glow without shine. And its a beautiful glow at that - One that lifts up your skin up on a dull dayFor dry skin types, a smooth flawless base can be very difficult to achieve. Many foundations lack the moisture to cover dry patches seamlessly. So imagine my surprise when this actually worked. Firstly, this sits very well over the skin. It feels light, smooth and soft to the touch. It does not sit too heavy nor does it leave your skin feeling cakey. It simply feels comfortable. 

The formula is a bit of a miracle in a bottle for me. It applies smoothly over my dry skin without any problems. Even those pesky dry patches blend into the background. Forget your foundation getting tangled into your dry skin, this stuff leaves you looking great. In consideration to how long it lasts, its like your typical foundation. It does a good job. But if you like to rub at your face like me, it will need a primer and a light dusting of powder on top. For a foundation to hydrate my skin, apply smoothly over dry patches and inject a natural glow into my skin marks for a very high quality foundation. Its an exciting product to find. Its a bit of a miracle if you ask me. 

And for the cold winter that will be coming, this will be good to have to hand. 


________________________

Whats your go to foundation? Ever heard of Yves Rocher?
Tell me your thoughts. 


Nadja
xx

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Google+

*Recieved in a goody bag at a meet up. Shade in Beige Rose 100. 

8 comments:

  1. I may have to try this as I have very dry skin at the minute
    Great post
    HolleyMarie
    holley-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its lovely. Honestly I am quite in love with this at the minute!

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a lovely foundation! Now the weather is changing my skin is starting to dry out :(
    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Mine too. Don't worry - We are sailing the same boat! Try this. Its lovely.

      Delete
  3. I've never heard of this before but it sounds pretty good! I'll have to look into it! X

    www.chantellehudson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do! You will be surprised! Thanks for visiting my blog. Means a lot! xx

      Delete
  4. You're another blogger that raves about this one and I think it's time for me to run to the nearest Yves store and get it : ) Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not just me then!? Love hearing that! xx

      Delete

Please feel free to comment! I love them! You guys are my muse!