Oriflame Triple Core Lipstick | New Launch


Whilst attending The Bloggers Festival last Saturday, I was lucky enough to be given the chance to test out the new formula of Oriflame's Triple Core Lipstick ahead of its launch date in October. I will say this clearly: 'These are swoon-worthy'. Its been a bit of a hard lipstick to put down. Let me introduce you to the shade 'Dazzling Plum'…



The shade 'Dazzling Plum' is very beautiful. It is very much a medium toned plum colour with a slight hint of dark pink undertones. Its a flattering shade to wear. The core of the lipstick is made up of three layers: A balm, a gloss and a lipstick. Each layer serves its own purpose. This triple core lipstick is designed to nourish lips, pack on the colour and leave your lips with a glossy finish. And whilst the lipstick does have a small hint of shimmer inside of its formula, it does not look tacky. It adds to that flattering vibe. 

The formula of this lipstick is very moisturising. I was quite surprised to see how moisturising it was. The colour slipped onto my lips like a dream and hours later I can feel that my lips are still moisturised. The formula is full of ingredients with moisturising properties designed to keep lips moisturised for longer including jojoba oil, Avocado and Vitamin E. The formula is quite mind blowing. Its an overall impressive lipstick that offers up a flattering shade to help lift the complexion. If your after a plum coloured lipstick, may I recommend this?


____________________

What is your go to Autumn Lipstick?
Do tell me your thoughts. 


Nadja
xx

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous colour!! I really love shimmering lipsticks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lipstick is gorgeous!
    My go to Autumn lipstick would proably be MACs rebel or Rimmels Kate Moss lipstick in 107 x

    Rambling Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've seen a lipstick like this before, love the idea. It's such a pretty shade too :)

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! I love them! You guys are my muse!