Home Interiors | House of Fraser

House of Fraser SS15 Home ware & Interiors Preview

I was invited to see the House of Fraser SS15 Home Ware Collection. I love to clutter up my room with cute things. So when I took a look at their latest collection of all things home, it was hard to walk away… 

House of Fraser Home
House of Fraser SS15 Home ware & Interiors Preview
Bird Cushion
House of Fraser Home Wares
House of Fraser SS15 Home ware & Interiors Preview
House of Fraser SS15 Home ware & Interiors Preview
House of Fraser SS15 Home ware
House of Fraser Home.
House of Fraser Home Wares.


The Home Interiors Collection from House of Fraser is simply stunning, a hybrid of modern and classic pieces, followed by warm muted tones and splashes of bright electric colours. The combination of opposites is rather fascinating within this collection. We see themes of 'life at sea' entwined with a more 'tropical flamingo vibe'. Classic English Tea Sets sat amongst vibrant glass hollow sculptures. I wanted to take the whole lot home with me. The pieces are stylishly displayed to create a warm, inviting and homely atmosphere. But the collection still remains modern, classy and rather elegant. I look forward to seeing these pieces on display in Spring next year. 

I love having a nose at interiors and home ware. I hope you did too. 


________________________

What are your thoughts on their Home Interiors Collection?
All Thoughts are welcome. 


Nadja
xx


1 comment:

  1. This post is absolutely gorgeous. I love the teapots and lantern! So pretty! Your photography is amazing too!!

    www.VictoriasOn.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! I love them! You guys are my muse!