Bourjois Illuminating Highlighter

Bourjois Illuminating Highlighter Review

I have come across a rather beautiful product this month. It ticks all of the boxes. Let me introduce you to an absolutely stunning Highlighting Powder… 

Bourjois Illuminating Highlighter
Bourjois Illuminating Highlighter Swatch


The Bourjois Highlighting Powder is a product I reach for often. The majority of highlighters tend to be white or gold, but this particular highlighter is a pink nude. The colour of this Highlighting Powder compliments and matches our skin well. It is a really flattering product to highlight your skin with. It is a wearable every day highlight that gives your skin a very natural looking glow. If your looking for a highlighting powder that sits naturally against skin, this is the product to look for. The powder has a soft and fine texture to it that blends onto the skin very easily. It is not a hard product to use. The finish of the Bourjois Highlighting Powder is shimmery. This is a product that gives your skin a natural and stunning glow.


_____________________________

What is your 'Go To' Highlight?
Do tell. 


Nadja
xx

9 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty. It's hard to come by the perfect skin tone highlighter. I haven't been using an highlighter lately, but I do like various ones from Makeup Revolution, their blush / highlighter palettes are a dream and I've seen they do a really good Hour Glass dupe. x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this too - it's understated as a highlighting powder, perfect for every day wear :) xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this looks gorgeous! It reminds me a bit of the Ambient Lighting Powders in that, being a pale girl, it almost looks like I could get away with using this all over my face! What sort of brush have you found to work best to apply this?
    Megan x meguana.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lovely, natural highlighter perfect for everyday :D
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of this! It's a shame Bourjois isn't sold in my neck of the woods.. I'll have to keep my eye out for it next time I'm back in the UK. I have a few highlighters that I go between - NARS Devotee, Benefit's Watt's Up and a couple of the Makeup Revolution compacts.. xxx

    Kirsty - Effortlessly Excessive

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so beautiful, and I have heard amazing things about it! I wanted to give it a go but I don't think they brought it over here, or it sold out super quickly!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the Java Rice powder; I picked it up last year and fell head over heals for it. Such a beautiful product that just gives your face that lovely lit from within glow!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The powder looks really pretty :). I will definitely try this out.

    xx
    Kathi
    dreaminginbeautyy.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the sound of this! I might have to pick it up.

    Katy / Little Laughter Lines

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! I love them! You guys are my muse!