MaxFactor Creme Puff Blushes

Max Factor Creme Puff Blushers

Apart from Sleek, its fair to say that the blush department in the drugstore is slightly lacking. So when my eyes stumbled across the latest Creme Puff blushes from Maxfactor I just had to buy them - Pronto. I managed to bag myself three of these beyond gorgeous blushes for you to drool over… 

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush 'Nude Mauve'
Blush Shade: Nude Mauve 
Max Factor Creme Puff Blush 'Gorgeous Berries'
Blush Shade: Gorgeous Berries 
Max Factor Creme Puff Blushers Swatches
Top to Bottom: Nude Mauve, Seductive Pink and Gorgeous Berries. 


There are six different shades of blush in the collection to choose from. I had a hard time narrowing it down to three. There is not a single disappointing shade within the range, all of these baked marbled blushes are simply swoon worthy. These Creme Puff Blushes are very much a dupe to the Ambient Lighting Blushes from Hourglass but carry a fraction of the price. These blushes are light, silky and easy to apply. You can pop on the slightest amount for a natural flush but it is easy to build up the colour for a more dramatic look. The finish of these blushes are shimmery but not overly so, it remains rather subtle. These are great blushes for giving your cheeks a bit of a rosy glow. This is also a product that works wonders for dull, tired skin. Surprisingly to top that, these blushes are proven to last. So if you want to introduce one epic dupe to your life, I would bag these for yourself ASAP…


Nude Mauve 10

I do not own a shade of blush quite like Nude Mauve, but I keep thinking to myself - 'Why Not?!'. If your looking for the ultimate natural looking glow, this is the shade for you. Nude Mauve is very much a Nude toned peach that graces your cheeks with the most natural and splendid looking glow. It looks so effortless. This is one very impressive shade. 


Seductive Pink 15 

Seductive Pink is very much your typical peachy pink Spring time blush. This is a blush that will leave you with a gorgeous, fresh peachy looking glow. It is a colour that screams happy and is a very flattering blush to wear. 


Gorgeous Berries 30

This is the boldest shade of the range and it is rather scary to look at. Gorgeous Berries is  a stunner. It requires a light hand and a very soft brush. This blush is your typical berry toned blush that will leave your cheeks with a beautiful 'Rosy Glow'.



_________________________

Have you tried these blushes? What do you make of them?
Do leave me with your thoughts. 


Nadja
xx 

15 comments:

  1. Great shades you picked, I have Nude Mauve and its so pretty, I've been wearing it almost everyday since I purchased it. I definitely agree that the drugstore is lacking slightly in the blush department more than anything else.

    alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive just bought one of these and wish Id bought them all now Ive read this!
    Such a gorgeous blog hunni!

    Charlotte // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous shades! Perfect for Spring! I would definitely rock Seductive Pink and Gorgeous Berries!

    EricaRosa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm drooling over these too- must have them in my life.
    Goreous berries looks like such a pretty shade, I would imagine it gives a natural flushed colour!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of these blushes, they look so much more expensive though. Seductive Pink is my favourite out the bunch xx

    Through New Eyes x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look gorgeous especially seductive pink xo

    Jenny | That Northern Gal

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need them in my life, like right now. But I think that they are not available in my country. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seductive pink looks like a 'me' sort of shade, perfect for spring. I can't wait to get my hands on a few of these blushes.

    Ooh La Luce | Beauty, Life, Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm awful for blushers, I only have two, I never know what shade goes with what else i'm wearing on my face. At first glance I like the middle one but i've changed my mind to the other two now!

    Amy at Amy & More

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved the shades Seductive Pink and Alluring Rose from this range :) I really liked your photography here too, by the way xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so pretty! I was contemplating picking one up in a sale but I resisted! Am I regretting that now? Maybeee.....

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are gorgeous! thank you for the swatches and reviews
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are three beautiful shades and definitely ones I would have chosen myself. Makeup Revolution do some gorgeous similar versions of these for just £2.50 each that would also be worth looking into.
    Rebecca-Louise | Autumn Leaves building blogs and brands

    ReplyDelete
  14. I actually love pink blush (agreed, you have to be careful and not overdo) so Gorgeous Berries seems like a great idea. Yes, I really need to treat myself with new blush ASAP! ;))

    http://stylesprinter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Berries looks so pretty! I've just ordered a few of these, can't wait for them to be delivered :)

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! I love them! You guys are my muse!