The Sunday Edit #4


Another Sunday, another Edit. Welcome to a little piece of my week… 




A happy note…

Recently my skin has been on top form: Glowing, clear and completely spotless. It is safe to say that my skin seems to love the warmer weather. Its been a while since I last had my skin in good condition. And I decided to celebrate by treating myself to a bit of shopping. Hurray for good skin! 


The joy of this week… 

I would like to sum up my 'Joy of the Week' in four words: Home-Made Jam Tarts. Soft warm pastry with a good dollop of hot jam in the middle. Does anything sound better at this point? Er, don't think so! I went back to my childhood days, dug out the recipe and made some for a bit of fun. They were a pleasure to munch on!


Find of the week…

Its not everyday that I discover a Suncream that works wonders for my skin. Normal suncreams leave my skin feeling greasy and in breakout mode. To say the least, suncream + sensitive skin is a bit of a nightmare. I went and paid quite the price for Khiel's Suncream but it was worth every penny. Hello to the suncream that doesn't break me out!


______________________

How was your weekend?
Do spill the details! 


Nadja
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! I love them! You guys are my muse!