The Vince Camuto Perfume



I was invited to attend an event with Vince Camuto, a high end brand that has recently launched in Debenhams. I was left enchanted by what they as a brand had to offer…



'Vince Camuto' have a large collection of beautiful fragrances for both men and women. Vince Camuto has a sense of class about it, which reflects in its packaging.  The Perfume 'Bella' is a soothing tropical scent with notes of nectarine blossoms, jasmine water and amber which adds a bit of warmth to the fragrance. The scent is rich, fruity but not overpowering. The bottle is what makes this perfume special - It feels and smells expensive. It would definitely be a great Christmas present for those who love a good perfume. 


* I was gifted this product, however all opinions are my own
______________________________

Have you ever tried anything from Vince Camuto?
Leave me with your thoughts


Nadja
xx

2 comments:

Please feel free to comment! I love them! You guys are my muse!