The Eye Mask from Shiseido


I love hunting for a good eye mask. So when I found an eye mask by Shiseido, I knew I wanted to try it for myself… 





The 'Express Smoothing Eye Mask' from Shiseido is designed to brighten the under eye area and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. The formula is light and cooling on the skin and is enriched with Retinol that helps to smooth away wrinkles. The actual mask is easy to apply and comfortable to wear. The shape of the mask sits flush against the skin, helping to target 'Crows Feet' and 'Under eye Wrinkles'. The mask helps to hydrate dry skin, brighten the skin and minimize dark circles.  Whilst a lot of masks help to target eye wrinkles, this one actually works. I tried this mask on both me and my mother - I wanted to see how this mask works for both younger and older skin. My mother saw quite a dramatic improvement to her skin. It helped to soften wrinkles and brighten her appearance. I found this softening my 'barely there' wrinkles too. What I like about this mask is that it actually provides results. This is not the cheapest mask but it delivers results. Whilst these results aren't permanent, they make you feel good. Its a nice treat to try once a week. This would be a great stocking filler or present for your mother. 


__________________________

What is your favourite eye mask?
Let me know. 


Nadja
xx

2 comments:

  1. We haven't yet dipped our toes in the eye mask pond. Great post xx
    http://www.bellatobella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried it, but it looks such an interesting product!
    xo

    She is Mary

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! I love them! You guys are my muse!