The Illuminating Cheek Colour by Clarins


I was given a sample of a beautiful blush on a trip to the Clarins stand and I have fallen completely in love with it. Introducing you to the 'Illuminating Cheek Colour' by Clarins… 



The 'Illuminating Cheek Colour' by Clarins is a blush designed to lift & brighten skin with a healthy looking glow. The shade 'Soft Peach' is very beautiful. Just like its name, it is a soft peach colour with tiny specks of gold. It is a very soft and natural colour to wear on the cheeks. Their are 6 different shades to choose in the collection. Each blush comes in a beautiful slim metallic compact that is handy to travel with. The blush is lightweight and silky in texture. The pigmentation is of high quality but not too overpowering. Its a product that is easy to build up and leaves you with a very glowing finish. I would easily recommend these to all. 


_______________________________

Have you tried this collection?
Leave me with your thoughts… 


Nadja
xx

3 comments:

Please feel free to comment! I love them! You guys are my muse!