Charlotte Tilbury 'Amazing Grace'


It can be quite hard to find a matte lipstick that keeps your lips feeling nourished at all, let alone in winter. Well I may have just found something quite epic 







The lipstick 'Amazing Grace' is a part of Charlotte Tilbury's Matte Revolution Collection. The shade is a semi-dark but bold pink with coral undertones. Its the sort of shade you could wear all year round, to any sort of occasion. What I like about this particular shade is that its flattering to wear. The finish of this lipstick is a creamy matte enriched with antioxidants from 'the lipstick tree' for a matte but nourished finish. It feels comfortable to wear and doesn't feel drying at all. 

The Matte Revolution collection are lipsticks designed around inspiring people. Amazing Grace is inspired by Grace Kelly. It has a square shaped bullet that 'mimics the shape of a lip brush for precise application'. The lasting power on this lipstick is rather good. Even as its creamy consistency fades through the evening, you can see there is still a layer of even colour coating your lips. I found that with this particular lipstick, that I do not need to reapply all that often. It wears so nicely that its a MUST buy recommendation from me. Not all lipsticks are this fuss free. If your looking for a non-drying matte lipstick - This way please



_______________________________________


What is your favourite product from Charlotte Tilbury?
Recommend me a product! 


Nadja
xx

1 comment:

  1. This shade looks so pretty on you! I love a lipstick with a good shape making it effortless to apply!

    corrie | corriearnold.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment! I love them! You guys are my muse!