I have recently hit quite a few milestones on this little blog of mine, which is unbelievable and to celebrate I thought I'd do a giveaway. I have been dabbling over what I should give away to you lovely people and I thought I'd give away a NARS Eyeshadow duo of your choice. Yep - you get to choose the duo you want! I hit 700 followers on Bloglovin and 500 on G+, so I just want to thank you guys for all the support you give my blog! Also its my 150th blog post. Lets celebrate!
So what do you have to do?
Use the widget below to enter the giveaway. To log in either use your Facebook or enter your email address and start entering. Its very easy.
When does the giveaway end?
It will end on the 23rd June at 4:30pm, London Time. Enjoy the giveaway!
How will the winner be announced?
The winner should come up on the widget. I will however be announcing the winner on twitter and Facebook on the evening of the 23rd, so make sure you are following either to check.
- This giveaway is INTERNATIONAL. Anyone can enter.
- The Winner will be announced on 23rd June, in one months time. I will announce this via twitter and my blog.
- The winner will be contacted via email. You will have 3 days to respond. If you do not reply, the prize will be turned over to someone else.
- You are responsible for any fees owed on the parcel on your end if they apply. I know that in some countries, fees need to be paid to receive parcels from abroad like the USA. If you are issued a fee, please ensure you are able to pay this, if it the case. If you are under 18, please seek parental permission.
- If you are under 18 please seek parental permission before entering this giveaway. Please ensure that they are okay with you giving out your details like your address.
- This Parcel will be tracked. Once I send it off, the tracking number for this package will be passed over to you via email where you can check on the whereabouts of your package.
- The Item will be firmly wrapped to ensure that it arrives in one piece. I will not be held responsible therefore if it is: broken, damaged, missing or lost in the post.