The Paperchase Event


I was lucky enough to be invited along to Paperchase to look at their new launch of products for Spring 2016. I thought I would give you the scoop on whats to come from Paperchase… 




Paperchase have a lot of exciting things being launched in early 2016, from geometric inspired designs to a collection featuring Peter Rabbit. My favourite collection is 'Peter Rabbit' which has such a beautiful print and perfect for any occasion. I am particularly in love with their 'Thank you' cards. Another collection I love is the bold and brown geometric inspired stationery collection. Its classy, chic and looks beautiful. Paperchase are all about quirky stationery, bold colourful prints and witty words. Paperchase has a lot to offer you in 2016. Watch this space


Whilst at Paperchase, us bloggers also got to celebrate christmas in style. Each of us was given the opportunity to dress a small christmas tree with anything from the store. We had a budget of £25 - The quirkier we were, the better. I stuck with your classic bronze, gold and matte black baubles and found some beautiful deer tags to dress the tree with. I also laced my tree in pretty bows, lots of ribbon and some classic white lights. It had a cute but classy feel to it. If your looking for some cute little bits and bobs to celebrate christmas with, Paperchase is the place to go. Everything is super cute



_________________________

Are you a fan of Paperchase?
Leave me with your thoughts.


Nadja
xx 

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment! I love them! You guys are my muse!